Thursday, October 30, 2008

To My History Maker's...




Just as warm as the sun was in the picture, it gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling.

Look close enough and this picture is what I would describe as LOVE.
Yesterday, was the last day of JC1.
Yes, its amazing. 8 months felt like 2 years.
Well, nothing much has changed.
I still love them.
Absence only makes the heart grow stronger.
Its been hard, but we passed the test of friendship with an A+.

From Val's breakfast, to eating Yu Qian's preserved plums in the chem lab, love notes for encouragement, plus Wenna's cheek pinching antiques, Shar's music to brighten the day, and Gwen's Hello Kitty marshmallows, not forgetting a daily tune or two I would sing as contribution on my behalf. The thought of it just brings it all back.

Im feeling Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

No comments: