Thursday, June 17, 2010

And all those years are piling up

So while its halftime on Argentina vs South Korea.

Im here to blog. And WOW its been long. Reading back my old posts, I didnt think I was that a wild child, till now. Im growing oldoldold with my current no life status. It's amazing how much 3 years has done to everyone including me. But somethings are ever constant. TAN XIANGLIN still my sister. LEWIS BENEDICT THAM still my hubby.

Hawhaw. Nothing much interesting in life to report. Monday went paktor-ing with hubs go watch Karate Kid. Still dependent on hubs to drive me around since hohoho I failed my vroomvroom test. And we spent the whole night arguing how I failed. I got 2 pts in circuit and 24 on the road. Hubs on the other got 38 pts in the circuit and 6pts on the road his first attempt. SO IM NOT THAT BAD A DRIVER RIGHT?!!!!! Next time he drive and I park. Its called comparative advantage in econs. I still dont understand how he can get 38pts in the circuit.

After movie we went to Thompson eat tau huay. SEE WE HAVENT CHANGED MUCH, WE STILL LOVE TAUHUAY! Than argue sommore. I mean the whole trip from my house to Serangoon to talk to my vroom cher to Bishan to Thompson and back to my house(which he almost missed and wanted to drive to his home) we were bickering. Ya I know we havent changed much together either! But hubs taught me how to change lane so I can pass vroomvroom next time. Love you Ben!

Going back to watch World cup now! Tan Xianglin says so anyway.

Wonder if I should continue this blog. Yes/No.




Just you and me tonight everything will be okay.



No comments: